Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

Midway Reminder at Marvelous Magnolia.

Good Morning.
I hope you are all well and looking forward to a lovely weekend.
 
I am here today with the midway reminder at Marvelous Magnolia.
 
Our challenge theme is Flowers.
 
Our sponsor this month is Timbroscrapmania.
 
The challenge winner will also join us as guest designer for an up and coming challenge.
 
 

I have coloured one of my favourite Maggie images - Tilda With Bowknot with Distress Re Inkers and Markers.
The  beautiful lace has been cut to create two corners.
 

 
I am so in love with Scrapiniec chipboard. Noor Design UK have the most gorgeous collection of them.
 

I would like to enter the following challenges
 
Midweek Magnolia - Anything Goes with Magnolia image
 
Thank you all for stopping by and we will hopefully see your flowery projects in the challenge.
Have a lovely weekend.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 

8 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

What a sweet image and gorgeous design, love the butterflies and fab papers x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Sharon, I like the Tilda the lovely papers and all the gorgeous embellishments
Kevin xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning card Sharon.
Sue x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a fab design and I always just love this stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Sharon! Lovely papers and beautiful colours, design, embellies an a sweet image! Marlies

Gina's Cards said...

This i such a pretty card and I love this Tilda! A fabulous design and beautiful embellishments.
Hugs
Gina xx

Céline said...

soooo beautiful Sharon
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

Evie said...

Such a great card Sharon! I love your pretty flowers, and the design.

Hugs,
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...