Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

A new challenge at Noor Design UK

Good morning.
 
Nearly the weekend hip hip horray! Although I only get Saturday off as I work all day Sunday. Boo hoo, the downside of retail.
 
We have a new challenge starting today over at Noor Design UK.

Our challenge this month is Anything goes with the option of Chipboard. If you do use chipboard, you will be entered twice into the draw.
Noor Design UK has the most fabulous selection of Scrapiniec. I along with the Design Team just cant get enough of it. Adds such dimension to your cards.

The winner of this challenge will win a £10 voucher for Noor Design.
 
 
 
I have used a sentiment as the focal point from Pion Designs Scent of Lavender. These papers are delicious. The rolled rose on the bottom left and the larger flower on the right have been made from rolled up roses die. I love that you can colour co-ordinate your flowers to match the papers.
 
 
The frame at the top of my card has actually been cut in half. Woop woop, I can make two cards out of one frame.
 
 
The large flower has been made from the Joy of Flowers die.
 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
  I will look forward to seeing you join the challenge.
.
See you soon.
Hugs Sharon. x
 


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Ohhhhh, melt my heart, Sharon! Yes, your card is beautiful, but I think your sentiment made your card's beauty come to life! So gorgeous! I also like the way you have layered your big posy with the printed paper, and your rolled flowers with coordinating papers, as well. Lovely! Hope you are enjoying the beginning of a great week-end! hugs, de

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...