Followers

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Cause I Love You for Noor Design UK.

Good morning.

Today I would like to share with you my latest card for Noor Design UK using the adorable image from Magnolia, Cause I Love You.

Tilda has been stamped onto Fabriano Artistico paper and coloured with Distress Markers and Re inkers.


I have used some of the gorgeous papers below from the Lemoncrafts Birdsong.  Believe me, the photo does not do them justice, they are so pretty.


I matted the image onto the Wycinanka Elegance Frame 9.
The heart die placed top left behind the flowers is from Fantasy Dies and the gorgeous banner die is from Joy.


The flowers used and other items are linked below. The Pink and white flowers with the stamens have been made using Rosy Owl Dies and Foamiran.

Two beautiful laces have been used, Abigail and Liz.
The pretty ribbon is from a collection of Buttons, Feathers and Ribbons by Lemoncraft. To the side I added the Vintage Filagree Embellishment.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous this is gorgeous loving that stunning frame and amazing papers. Must win that lottery soon so much i must have!!! Love and hugs Carole x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful whit lovely papers !
nice details I Love It .
Hugs Doris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...