Followers

Monday 15 May 2017

A new challenge at All About Magnolia and Marvelous Magnolia.

Good Morning.

I am here today with a Midway Reminder for the challenges at

(Mothers Day/Special Lady)

and

(Shabby Chic)

I am sorry to have to use the same card for both challenges but sitting in A & E with my daughter and work meant I didn't get chance to finish one of them. I don't like doing this so apologies to my fabulous teams.

For my card I have used the adorable Magnolia image

Cause I Love You



The papers are taken from the Rose Avenue paper pad which are available in 6x6 and 12x12.  They are not easy to see on the photo as I have used lots of embellishments but believe me the are so pretty.


All the products used to make this card apart from the tulips are available from Noor Design UK.
The links to the shop are at the bottom of this post.


The pretty butterflies are from a die set by LDRS and the heart die is by Fantasy. You will not be disappointed if you take a look at this range from Noor Design UK. I have so many of them on my wish list and they cut like a dream.


                           Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.

I hope you have a lovely week.
See you soon.

Hugs Sharon. x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...