Followers

Monday 17 August 2015

Anything goes challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.

Good afternoon crafty friends. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the start of this new week.
 
I nearly forgot to post this blog as I am rather preoccupied and worried. Our fur baby is as I am writing this at the vets. Being a Labrador, she eats anything and everything and she has a blockage. I am waiting for them to ring and inform me whether they have to operate on her. My stomach is doing summersaults.
 
The real reason for the post is to tell you about the challenge over at  Marvelous Magnolia which is now in its second week. The theme for this challenge is Anything goes.
 
I am sure you will not want to miss this challenge as the winner will earn a  permanent place on our design team.  How's that for a fabulous prize.
 
The card base is from Which Craft and it is an Easel slider card. Actually, I think I have a problem. I don't know if it has a name but I cannot bring myself to make a square card. Is there a name for having a phobia to square cards!!!
 
 
The image is Write a message Tilda and she has been coloured with Distress Markers.  
 
 
The gorgeous heart die which comes with the butterfly and the eight point star die are from Noor Design.
 

 
I recently placed an order with Scrap and Craft and one of my purchases was the beautiful hand made flower above. You get a pack of four and they include cream (as above), white, pink and lilac - they are so gorgeous.
 
 
  The gorgeous ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl as is the pearl string.
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Shaped Cards
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - One for the girls
The Corrosive Challenge - Utterly feminine
Allsorts - Favourite colour
 
Thank you all for stopping by and for your lovely and appreciated comments.
 
See you al soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 
 


22 comments:

Céline said...

fabulous Sharon, as usual !!!
hugs
céline

Nataliascraft said...

So beautiful, gorgeous design and sweet image. Hope everything is ok with your dog xx

Sue B said...

Awww I hope your fur baby goes on ok Sharon…. it's such a worry when they are unwell. And especially when they are at the vets and away from you. Fingers, toes and everything crossed all goes ok.
WoW!!! your card is awesome!!! gosh I LOVE the dusky pink tones of this card and the scrummy flower… and such a cute Tilda! you've coloured her beautifully. The embellies are divine… everything is just perfect on this card! :-)
Take care hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssss Sharon
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

Gorgeous work, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love all those beautiful flowers!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :D
Hugs,Sandra

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sharon, such a fabulous shape and gorgeous design.
I have the opposite problem to you - I always seem to make square cards!
Pauline
x

Sue said...

I hope your fur baby is okay Sharon, it's such a worry when our beloved pets are unwell.
Your card is stunning, I love the sweet image, pretty colours and beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Ellis said...

Sharon, I hope your beloved fur child is improving and soon back to her old self. Your project is incredible! So pretty in every way!

Carole Pollard said...

An amazing design I love that Tilda gorgeous and what about that slider easel just loving it it looks fab a perfect card stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy said...

Oh do hope all went well at the vets Sharon! Thinking of you x
love your card, it's absolutely gorgeous! I really need that heart die... Love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pat K said...

WOW, stunning card Sharon. Love everything. hugs, Pat K x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,great design and a fab image.

Debs said...

Stunning card Sharon - love the beautiful flower and gorgeous dies.
Hope your fur baby is now ok and home safe & sound.
Debs xx

Beth Brovold said...

Awe Sharon...I sure hope that your sweet little darling is okay!! I know how much these four legged members of our familys are loved...my Golden Retriever is a constant source of worry for us...he is also always eating things he shouldn't! Your card is stunning...so beautifully coloured and designed!! Fingers crossed that all is well!
Take care,
Beth

Jackie C said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful artwork at Corrosive Challenges, hugs, Jackie DT member

Armiida said...

Fabulous, great design card. That image is beautiful.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and so pretty card, adorable embellishments.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Dorte said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and your colouring,great layout to, so many beautiful details.
Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Stamp and Create with Magnolia! Hope to see you next month again! ♥
Dorte x

JenniferD said...

That a Great Card mmmmm see my comments didn't turn up here they keep disappearing which is very annoying. Just love visiting your blog its so inspiring. Have a Great Day.

Sharon said...

Thank you so much Jennifer for your lovely comments. Please make sure you follow my candy. X

Sharon said...

Meant to say enter my candy draw. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...