Followers

Thursday 25 December 2014

My Christmas Message.

I would like to wish all of my blogging buddies and a Happy Christmas.
 
I know for many people Christmas will not be easy to get through and to you I send the biggest of cyber hugs.
 
I know my blog candy came to a close on the 20th but I am yet to pick my winner. The bingo balls will be coming out tomorrow when we have a games afternoon so I will assign a number to each comment and pick a winner.
 
Thank you all for your continued visits and for the lovely comments you leave me. I know I have not been visiting much lately but with work and decorating I have not have much time.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful 2015 and I will look forward to visiting you all again and hopefully meeting more blogging buddies.
 
Love and Hugs
 
Sharon. xxx


6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Merry Christmas Sharon...hope you are enjoying your day, it was a hard one here today but I am glad it is over in half hour....love to you.xxx

Kaija said...

Merry Christmas to you, too Sharon!
Hugs Kaija<3

Margreet said...

Merry Christmas Sharon and a Happy New Year!
Hope to see you around in blogland again!
xxx Margreet

Donna Ellis said...

Happy Christmas to you, Sharon! Many blessings to you and yours, and may 2015 be full of good health and happiness! hugs, de

Lynsey said...

Hi Sharon
Happy Christmas!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carole Pollard said...

Hope you and your family enjoyed a fabulous Christmas and wishing you all the very best for the New Year Love and Happy 2015 crafting hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...