Followers

Monday 30 September 2013

A new Challenge at Besties.

Good morning to you.
 
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready to face a new week. Thank you for your comments regarding my question as to die cutting machines. I have not decided on one yet though I may write to Spellbinders to see if there is any way my GC can be repaired.
 
Today sees the start of an new challenge over at the Besties Challenge Blog. The theme for this weeks challenge is Wings. Please remember that you also have the option to enter the challenge without following the theme (we still ask you to use a Besties Image). This only means that you won't be able to win the Grand Prize of 5 digis.
We will also pick a runner up and the DT Favourite! The DT favourite will also have the  chance of being our Guest Designer.
 
You can purchase Besties at Sherry's Etsy store here or at the Scrapbook Stamp Society here
 
I have used image 693 and you can find her here. The list of other product used can be found at the bottom of  the post.
 
 
Don't quite know what happened to the colour. It is not so green as it looks here.
 
 
The image has been coloured with Distress Markers. I would love to try the Distress Inks. Are they better to colour with?
 
 
I have used two layers on my banner die to give it more dimension.
 
 
The ribbon is from my stash.
 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Eureka stamps = Wings and Things.
Digi Haven - Use two colours
LEJ Designs - Things with wings
Card Mania - Cute as a button
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes 
 
Thank you all for your visits to my blog and for all your gratefully received comments. Blogland is such a fun place to be (apart from the odd card theif) and I never would have dreamed of having so many special friends in my life. It would be lovely to be able to meet you all in the flesh - a bloggers get together - though that would take major organisation especially since many are oversees.  
 
I will catch up with you all when I have had my tea and I will return again on Wednesday.
 
 


29 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Fabulous with a great dimensional elements!

Debs said...

WOWZERS this is so stunning - amazing details all so beautifully brought together.
Have a wonderful day..

ps I had a GC - it broke and I replaced it with an e-Bosser - so far so good. But I also have my trusty Big shot - just wish it would [take the larger dies lol!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon Wow! that's an amazing card. I love the colour combo & embellishments, your colouring is just fab.
I am also in need of a new machine & I don't know what to get either. Hope all is well now with Kayleigh & baby Evie.
Happy Crafting.

Karen x

Helen said...

Those gorgeous colours are very reminiscent of spring going into summer (which is what this side of the world is doing). Love the sparkly wings on your fairy. Helen

Donna Ellis said...

Sharon, the colors in this magnificent card are beautiful together! Perfect contrast to bring out the best in both! Wonderful shading in your fairies face - she looks truly magical! Love the butterflies, heart banners and pretty floral arrangements - soooo pretty! hugs, de

Liz Miller said...

What a beautifully co-ordinated card Sharon and I love all the detailed embellishments you've added. Just a magical card. Fingers crossed that your Evie stays put for a little while yet to give her time to grow even stronger. Many thanks for your lovely comments.
Liz xx

Sandy said...

Gorgeous! Your colors are beautiful together!!
sandy

Sue said...

Stunning card Sharon, I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and beautiful papers with such pretty embellishments too.
hugs Sue xx

brenda said...

Hands up this is a bit of a copy/pasty Sharon, hands not playing the game on the computer at the moment, but wanted to pop in and say hello and as always a lovely card.

B x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Sharon totally adorable card today! I bought the whole set of DMs but have only used them once I can't get the hang of them! Have you thought about arranging a get together at the NEC I know a few are going?? I am going but can't decide between Fri or Sat! Susan x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Sharon.
Sue x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card with gorgeous colours Sharon.

greetings karin

Aunty Sue said...

Sharon this is stunning your colouring is amazing

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sharon. The image and design look fabulous and I love those pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Sharon, love the cute image, think I will have to have a look. Sorry not pop by for awhile and all the best for your daughter and baby Evie..Hugs Lozzy xx

susiestacey said...

WOW Sharon this is amazing x Susan x

Wishcraft said...

Wow Sharon, so many pretty details! What a lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Sharon

A really beautiful card.

I love the finished look and the double layer bunting!!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Marianne said...

Great card Sharon.
Hugs, Marianne

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Sharon, I love your beautiful papers and fabulous image.
Pauline
x

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning. So much beauty going on here.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

coops said...

so gorgeous sharon.your colouring is fabulous and stunning pretty image and details ;D

xx coops xx

Flor said...

Hola Sharon, que bella tarjeta, me encanto, es tan femenina!!!

Unknown said...

How completely adorable!!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Sharon said...

Absolutely stunning. Please share where you edit your pics in, I like that distressed border. hugs Sharon

jane stillman said...

Absolutely fabulous, lots of incredible detail, thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is stunning, great colours.
Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

Unknown said...

I love how you have got the butterflies popping off the card , very dimensional . Thank you for Joining in over at LEJ Designs . I hope you will will join in many more in the future LEJ DT

Karen said...

The card is stunning. Love the pink and green for our two color challenge. I also love the banners and lovely blooms you have added. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven - Karen, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...