Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Ava

Hi there bloggers.

I just want to say a big thank you to all my friend bloggers who are following me and for all your lovely comments. I really do appreciate them and look forward to reading them. I have viewed and also followed some wonderful blogs - brill for inspiration during the times when you own is lacking. 

I am so chuffed because I posted a comment on Bev Rochesters LOTV blog to win a stack of paper in her give away and my name was one of the three picked. To win a prize in the first two weeks of my blog starting is something I would never have thought. Never usually that lucky with prize draws. Thank you so much Bev, I will look forward to them arriving and will post a card using some of the papers. 

Another thank you and that is to Krista from Saturated Canary who was kindly giving away the digi image below. Her name is Ava and she is so pretty. 

The papers are from Nitwit Collections - I just love their papers though I am often spoilt for choice. 
I have coloured the image with Copic Markers and Polychromo pencils. The flowers, hat pin and metal embellishment are from WOC. I will have to get back to about the leafy die as I cant remember where I purchased it. 





The sentiment is from LOTV and the ribbon from own stash. I think we all accumulate so many ribbons it is difficult to keep tabs on where they are from.

A compilation


Night night from Blogland - see you all soon


7 comments:

Sarah said...

A Stunning Card Sharon and Congratulations on Being so lucky winning Bev's Paper Giveaway. Keep up the good work!

Sarah x

Sharon said...

Cheers Sarah. I am so pleased you were able to set up a business from something you love. Your prices are so competitive - will not forget you for my crafty goodies. x

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the pretty colours sweets. Thanks for joining us at WOC this challenge.

Unknown said...

Ooooh beautiful card Sharon. Love the image and your colours are just perfect.

Gorgeous embellies as well.

Sarah

Tammi said...

I just love your beautiful card, so nice we got Ava as a freebie, she's gorgeous as is your coloring! Thanks so much for the sweet things you said on my blog (taking a little break) so nice of you! I can see I'm going to enjoy coming and visiting yours, wow, so many cute creations! ~hugs

Mina said...

beautiful bright pretty card Sharon and I love your colouring of this pretty SC image...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Sharon said...

Thanks Mina. I dont know why I didn't join the blogging community sooner - I am loving it. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...