Followers

Saturday 3 March 2018

Family trees

Good morning.

I would like to share with you today something a little different to my usual cards.

I had a lot of fun making these and am really pleased with the finished frames.



The trees and birds on both the frames are from Button It.

The background paper is from Maja Designs Summertime Collection which you can find at Noor Design UK. 


The paper on the hearts is also from Maja Design but for the life of me, I cannot find the name of the paper.
The buttons and bow are from the range of accessories by Gorjuss Girls by Santoro. I originally bought these from The Range but they can now be found on various Amazon and Etsy sites. 


Now for my second frame.


The background paper on my second frame is also from Maja Design and is from the Vintage Romance Collection.






Thank you for stopping by today.

 I hope you all have a lovey week and  I will be back with another post soon.

Hugs Sharon. x

3 comments:

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Sharon, wonderful keepsakes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole Pollard said...

what a fabulous idea and great keepsakes an memories I love both designs and the gorgeous Maja design papers are perfect for them Love and hugs Carole x

Papercraft Business said...

Wow, Sharon, these are amazing! What an awesome way to present your family tree. You have definitely got my inspiration happening now :) Thank you so much for sharing :) Excellent job :)

Sharon, we're having a DT Call at the moment. If you're interested, I'd love for you to apply :) You can find the details here: https://papercraftchallenge.wordpress.com/dt-call/


XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...