Followers

Sunday 15 October 2017

Midway reminder for Marvelous Magnolia.

Good morning.

I hope you have all been well in my absence.   

It has been a month since I last posted and this is the first card I have made in that time.
For a time my mojo completely disappeared - I don't know where it went but hopefully, it has now returned. 

I am back with a reminder for the Anything goes challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.


I have coloured with Distress Markers, Tilda with Big Big Rose. 
The gorgeous papers are a collection from Pion Design - My Dearest Sophia.


The large flower has been made with Foamiran and coloured along the edges with chalks.
The die I used to create this flower is Whimsy Stamps Lily/Poinsettia.
Behind the flower is Vintage Seam Binding and Chrysanthemum.


Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments. I wont leave it as long till I return as I have a post scheduled for tomorrow.

Hugs Sharon. x

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful card !
Hugs Doris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...