Followers

Monday 18 September 2017

Midway reminder for All About Magnolia.

Good morning.

I am sharing with you today my card for the midweek reminder for


and we are back with everyone's favourite

All About Anything Goes

We have two fabulous sponsors


and




I have used three stamps from Magnolias Country Girl collection:-

I have coloured the images with Distress Markers and Re inkers.


I have been very busy making flowers from Foamiran
To make the flowers I have used the gorgeous Lily/Poinsettia die from Whimsy Stamp.
If you haven't had a play with Foamiran you are missing out on lots of fun.
I have embellished with a Bronze Butterfly, Bronze Mushroom House Charm and Bronze Corners.



I would like to enter the following challenge.
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious - Anything goes/option pearls
Midweek Magnolia - Anything goes

Thank you all for stopping by today.

I will see again soon.

Hugs Sharon. x

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Your cards are always so pretty, and this one is no exception. love it
Lorraine x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow What a beautiful colors love the lace and details .
Beautiful card I Love It !!
Hugs Doris

Kerri said...

Absolutely Gorgeous love it!!! Thanks for joining us over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS DT Kerri

Lisa said...

Hi Sharon,
I think I am in love with your card! It's so elegant & stunning! Loving the colours, the butterfly with the pearls, all the flowers, trim, flower ribbon & wow, what an excellent job with the masking! The image is gorgeous! Love it. I've pinned it to Pinterest already :)

Thank you for sharing with us at the Lovely Hangler or Magnolia challenge Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon.

Hugs
Lisa @ Papercraft Business

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...