Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Guest designer for Deep Ocean.


Good morning.
 
I am here to share with you my card for the Deep Ocean Challenge.
 
I was thrilled when Karina asked me to be guest designer for this challenge which is Shabby Chic/Vintage.
 
 

 
I have used one of my favourite wedding images from Tidly Inks - Love You the Mostest. You get four images with this download.
The image has been coloured with Distress Markers and Re-Inkers.


The Mr and Mrs Chipboard and the Love Chipboard are by Scrapiniec and available at Noor Design UK as are most of the embellishments - just click on the links. The butterflies have been die cut from the LDRS Dotted Wings die. This is a cute little set comes with a banner die and a vertical die. With the set you get the two size individual dies to add dimension.


The large pink flower has been made from white Foamiran and has had pink chalk added. Rosy Owl Dies have been used to cut the flowers. I added some pretty lace called Margaret and the Pearl and Diamante embellishment is called Genevieve.
 

 I would like to enter the following challenges
 
 
 
Thank you all for stopping by today.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
 
Hugs Sharon. x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Sharon, love the image and all the elements like the chipboard words and gorgeous ribbon :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...