Followers

Sunday 16 July 2017

Midway reminder for Marvelous Magnolia.

I am here with you today to remind you of the challenge over at
The theme for this challenge is Summer.
I have used

Magnolia Lazy Tilda and coloured the image with Distress markers

I thoroughly enjoyed making this card. Oftentimes, I spend to long moving embellishments around my card until I am totally happy with the result. This one however came together on my first attempt without any bother. Love it when that happens. 


Apart from the image, the embellishments are available from Noor Design UK.



 Can you see the sweet little ladybird below. She is just about to climb in amongst the flowers.


Thank you all for stopping by today and it would be lovely to see you join in the challenge.
Enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs Sharon. x




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...