Followers

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Inspiration post for Noor Design UK

Good morning blog friends.

I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.

As it is Wednesday, it is my turn to post for Noor Design UK.

 For today's project I created a spring scene using the MDF Bunny napkin holder.


I covered the Bunny with papers from Pion Designs Theodore and Bella collection and this particular paper is called Sweet Dreams.


I added the bronze butterfly, Sunflower pearl trim and the cute wooden fence.


The purple and ivory flowers at the top of the display have been made with Foamiran and a die from Rosy Owl. Also amongst the display is a pink Chrysanthemum, Blossom in pink and white, Hyacinth and a pretty florals pink and white flower.


Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.

Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you again soon.

Hugs Sharon. x


2 comments:

susiestacey said...

Beautiful project, gorgeous details. Hope you are keeping well x Susan x

Helen said...

This is such a sweet project - WOW! You a very clever, Sharon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...