Followers

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Inspiration post for Noor Design UK.

Good morning.

Another Wednesday has come round which means I am here to share with you my inspiration project for Noor Design UK.

The theme of today's project changed during its coming together. I will tell you why but you have to promise to keep it a secret. I started to create my project around a tearjerker movie night but, and this is the secret, I ATE ALL THE POPCORN!!! So I changed the theme to get well wishes and I actually think it worked out better. Flowers last far longer than popcorn as I have proved.


The tissue holder and container are by Dutch Doobadoo. Tracy hasn't got these in stock at the moment but if you get in contact with her she will be able to order them for you. 


 I have used lots of gorgeous flowers to make up the bouquet. They are all linked below - just click on the photo and it will take you to the product. Behind the flowers is a Rusty Tin corrugated heart - these are fabulous.


The sentiment on the container is from the Little Darlings Vintage Affections collections and the sentiment on the box is by Whimsy Stamps. All these sentiments can be cut out using co-ordinating die.


At the back of the container and box I have added the Marianne Creatable die. The die with the sentiment on the container is from the same set. They are so useful as you can use them in so many ways.

Thank you so much for stopping by today but before I say goodbye, I would like to remind you of our Spring challenge which will last until the end of March. You can find the challenge here.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x 




2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

What a gorgeous set of get well wishes. I really love everything about your projects. That kleenex box is so unique.

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful ideas these are just so pretty I love popcorn and you deserved to eat it.The flowers are so much better. Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...