Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Snowman Family for Noor Design UK.

Good morning. I hope you are all well. Are you all ready for Christmas or are you panicking that it is now less than 2 weeks?  
 
I am here today with my inspiration post for Noor Design UK.
 
I used the adorable image Snowman Family from Wild Rose Studio - love their happy smiley faces.
I have made this for a work colleague and was asked to put the finished project in a box frame which you can see at the bottom of this post. 
Underneath the image and embellishments, I added Cheesecloth for more texture but also softness.
Around the image, I added Frantage.
 
It's a shame that my Christmas cards are finished for this year as I have loved using the fir branches and all the rustic elements. Oh well, it will soon be next Christmas!!!


 
 The Holly Branches have been cut from a Scrapiniec wreath to which I have added Diamond Sparkles because let's face it, you have to have lot's of sparkle at Christmas!
 


 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
Can't believe I will only have one more post before Christmas. Scary!
 
See you next week.
 
Hugs Sharon. x




5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,a fab image and details.xxx

Margreet said...

Hi Sharon, hope you're doing well!
Your card is awesome...love all your detailed details!
xxx Margreet

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning what a fabulous design its amazing the lady who asked for this is so lucky Love and hugs Carole x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is stunning, what a fabulous present

Chris said...

Stunning project! Adorable image and wonderful embellishments love the layers and all that fabulous texture!
Chris
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...