Followers

Thursday 15 December 2016

Midway Reminder for Marvelous Magnolia

Good morning blogger friends.
 
I am back today with a midway reminder for the challenge over at Marvelous Magnolia.
 
Anything Goes Christmas.
 
Our sponsor this month is
 
 
Also, the winner from this challenge will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for Marvelous Magnolia.
 
I have used the adorable image Poinsettia Tilda from the Aspen Holiday 2016. Isn't she adorable?
 
 
 
 
The papers are from Whimsy Stamp and are called Christmas Cheer.
For a change, I have coloured her with Inktense Pencils and I have loved using them. I usually use Distress Markers and Re Inkers but I found with the pencils you have more time to move the ink around before it dries.
 
The doily die is a Sizzix Thinlet. 

The flowers and embellishments apart from the ribbon are all available from Noor Design UK.
 
The Woodchip Holly is by Scrapiniec. I cut out sections from a holly Wreath and glittered them with Diamond Sparkles.
Below are some close ups of the flower displays.


 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
I will see you again next week before the big day.
Have a lovely weekend.
 
Hugs Sharon. x

3 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning card Sharon and the image is adorable x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer… this is SO beautiful Sharon… your delicate colouring is perfect… such a sweet image… and I LOVE the awesome embellishments… really stunning!
Hope you are keeping well
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Linda Levoir said...

A gorgeous card Sharon, I particularly love those Christmas posies you've made :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...