Followers

Thursday 1 December 2016

Good morning.
 At Noor Design UK, we have a new challenge starting today. The theme for our challenge is

Sparkle.

There is lots of sparkle on my card but the camera has not picked it up.

The papers are from Pion Designs - The Night Before Christmas collection.

I may have to send this card to myself as the colours match my living room!
 
 
 
New in the store are the fabulous fir sprigs. I have used the shabby white but you can also get them without the white. These, along with the cinnamon sticks, pine cones and flowers make up a gorgeous display.

I coloured the Scrapiniec baubles in gold before adding glitter.
 

 
 
To the inside of the card, I added the Merry Christmas die from Find it Trading.
 
 
 
 Thank you all for stopping by today.
Hopefully we will see you in the challenge.

Hugs Sharon. x
 


2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow gorgeous arrangement

Unknown said...

Stunning card Sharon ! So many gorgeous things to look at, I love all the beautiful berries and foliage :)
Hugs, Kaz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...