Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Flag

Good morning.
 
I hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas. Hasn't this year gone so fast? Can't wait to finish work. A supermarket is not the best place to work this time of year!
 
I am here with my final Christmas card for this year and it is my inspiration post for Noor Design UK.

For the base of my card I have used the shape art flag from Dutch Doobadoo.
The papers are from Maja Design and the verse is from Pion Design.



The clock is from Scrapiniec. The Geometric Snowflake is from Whimsy Stamp. The die has removable snowflakes which you can use as embellishments also. I stuck the stars to some patterned paper so I could use it as a doily.
The die in the top left is by Tim Holtz.
I no there is no sign of snow but I couldn't resist using the adorable Polar Bears.


The beautiful lace is called Gwendoline. If you haven't been to Noor Design to look at their beautiful laces, you are missing out on a real treat.

The Poinsettia above has been stamped and them embossed with white embossing powder.

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas with hopefully lots of rest and relaxation.

See you all soon.
Hugs Sharon. x
 


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful as always Sharon with everything fitting together with perfection.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

B x

Helen said...

I may not always comment, but I really enjoy visiting your blog and seeing all your beautiful creations. You really have an eye for detail and seem to know exactly where each and every flower and ribbon should be placed.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...