Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Inspration post for Noor Design UK


Good Morning.
 
Hope you are all well and having a lovely week.

We have had a rather eventful couple of days. On Monday a joiner fitted all new doors to the upstairs and I must say we love them. Today wasn't quite so pleasant however as I came downstairs this morning as found we had had a leak from our bathroom. Two big puddles of water had accumulated in the ceiling and wall. Definitely an expense we can do without. Hey ho, these things come to try us!
 
I am here today to show you my inspiration project for Noor Design UK.

I have a card to show you today using one of the images from the Maja Design Summertime papers. They are so beautiful.
 
 
 
They tags are also for the same papers.
The die in the top right corner is the viewfinder die from Little Darlings.
 
 
The rolled flower has been made using a die to match the papers. The pomegranate apples and glass strawberries are perfect for summer themes.
 


Again I have used the gorgeous leaf die - this is so pretty. How pretty is the bronze butterfly above. There are indentations in the butterfly so I added pearl drops to these using the pearl pen from Dutch doobadoo.
 
 
I could not make a card without adding some Scrapiniec chip board which I added behind the flowers.
I hope you all have a lovely week and I will see you again soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous this is gorgeous spent ages looking at all the fab embellishments stunning love and hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sharon, love the image and all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

coops said...

So gorgeous Sharon.Really beautiful soft colours and pretty details and i love the stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Chris said...

Such a gorgeous make Sharon, the papers and palette are beautiful and , as always, your design is outstanding.
Hope you've sorted out the leaks...NOT fun!Chris
x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, beautiful papers and embellishments. Fabulous design x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beautiful card Sharon. I am loving your recent work. Happy weekend too. Judy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...