Followers

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Looking Gorgeous

Good morning.
 
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.

I am feeling very sore today. I don't know quite what happened but on Tuesday I was walking along enjoying the sunshine and the next minute I was flat on the ground. I have a nasty graze on my face and a big chunk out of my hand and knees. I felt like such a numpty. Luckily there wasn't anyone around to witness it.

Today I am here to show you my inspiration for Noor Design UK.
A link to all the products used for Noor Design are at the bottom of this post.

I have use the fabulous Little Darlings, All Dressed Up image,
Looking Gorgeous.
 
I have been itching to colour this image for ages and she did not disappoint - such fun to colour.
 
She has been coloured using Distress Inks and Markers.
 

The card base is the shape art A4 2 by Dutch Doobadoo. I added my favourite doily die to each side and the top and bottom.
 


The stamp set comes with lots of gorgeous girly accessories but decided not to use them as I wanted to use the gorgeous die she has been stamped onto and didn't want to crowd her. 
 
The pink and white large flowers are from Noor Design as is the green flower made from the rolled roses die.
 

 
I cut out two of the butterfly's from the butterfly border die and layered them with the co-ordinating set of two butterfly's,
 


 
 
Thank you all for stopping by and for your lovely comments.
 
See you again soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card. Hope you are not too sore, poor you x

Chris said...

Fabulous feminine creation Sharon, beautiful shape, lovely image and gorgeous details, love the vibrant green, it contrasts so beautifully with the delicate pinks.
Sounds like a nasty fall, hope you soon recover!
Chris
x

Jo said...

Gorgeous & girlie & packed full of fab embellies......you make the loveliest cards! Hope you're ok!
hugs Jo x

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image, love the dies and flowers.
Hope you are feeling ok x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Sharon, love the image she looks fab. All the embellies are so pretty.
Hope you are OK...sounds painful
Lorraine x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sharon. Hope you recover soon. Sue x

Anne said...

Oh no poor you, hope you're not too sore (or your pride) :(
Beautiful card - my favourite colours!

Anne xx

MagsB said...

Another fabulous card, Sharon! I hope you feel better soon! xxx
love Maggie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...