Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Guest DT card for Deep Ocean.

Good morning.
 
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
 
I was thrilled when Karina asked me to be Guest Designer for Deep Oceans
 
Winter Wonderland challenge.


A list of all the products used and a link to the online shops are at the bottom of the post.
 
I was happy to be able to colour these cute little penguins again.
 
 
I have used the Snow Globe card art stencil which is available from Noor Design Uk as are the snowflake die the ice skates and the papers.


The gorgeous embellishments from The Ribbon Girl include:-

Pink daisy, White Daisy, Cheesecloth, white ruffle ribbon, 6mm flat back pearl string
 




 
Thank you all for stopping by today and thank you Karina for asking me to be part of this challenge.
 
See you soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 


2 comments:

Plony said...

It's a gorgeous card with many sweet details.
I love it very much.
xxx Plony

Wendy said...

Those penguins are adorable and loving all the gorgeous embellishments and design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...