Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

A new challenge at Noor Design.

Good morning friends.
 
I hope you are all having a lovely Halloween weekend - have any of you crafters been treating yourself. My idea of a fun trick or treat.
 
A new challenge is starting today at Noor Design UK.
 
A lovely easy one for you all as we are having an Anything Goes challenge.
 
Two wonderful prizes are up for grabs.
 
 
 

 
When Tracy first sent me these MDF cars I initially thought, what the devil can I do with these. Anyhow, I was laid in the bath and had a light bulb moment.
 
I was talking to a friend who's son was going travelling around Europe by car during his Gap year and decided to decorate my cars with the four Seasons.
 
Hope you like them.
 
 
You can see them all tied together here to make a mini album.
 
 
The words are from Noor Designs Rustic paper pad. I thought this sentiment was perfect for this project.
 
 
The wheels are made from flowers which I spritzed using the Marion Smith Color Lab starter set.
The image is from the Spring pictures and paper pad.
 

 
The flowers above have also been spritzed.
 
 
The above image is from the Winter Wonderland pictures and paper pad.
 
These were such a lot of fun to make.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and for your lovely comments.
Would love to see you join in this months challenge.
 
See you soon
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 
 


5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Your cards look fabulous, love all the seasons
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous mini album Sharon, so many lovely details - such a brilliant idea.
Pauline
x

Donna Ellis said...

On the road with this darling work of art! Sharon, your mini album is fabulous! So fun that each page is uniquely decorated. It's a wonderful project!

Penny said...

Really darling use of the cars! Love your thought process and designs! :^)
Hugs, Penny

JenniferD said...

Now that was a very clever idea and they look Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...