Followers

Monday 2 December 2013

CAS cards.

Good evening blogger friends.

I seem to have been away from blog land for so long but its lovely being back with a post. I had a craft fayre on Saturday and it has taken me so long to prepare for it. I am a devil for not decorating the inside of my cards as I make them which has meant that I have had to spend hours decorating the insides of about 30 cards as well as making boxes for them all. Lesson Learned!!!
It was my first craft fayre and I am really chuffed with how well I did. Itching to do some more but I don't think I will manage it before Christmas. Will have to do some researching as to when and where they are.
 
I have made some decisions this week which has resulted in me sadly saying goodbye to two of my Design Teams. Life has been a bit of a roller coaster since Russ went into hospital and as you know we now have a grand daughter and because they live away - we spend a lot of time travelling. They were wonderful Design Teams to be part of  and I would like to say a big thank you for inviting me. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them and have I have met some wonderful teamies whom I will hopefully still see in blogland.
 
I have made a selection of CAS cards. I took some similar to the craft fayre and they were well received so I made some more.
 
 
All the papers are from Pink Petticoat apart from the red cards which are made from a LOTV paper pack. I just thought I would mention  - LOTV have got a 20% sale on until midday tomorrow.
 
 
The sparkly wool is from my own stash. The Kraft card is from Anne Marie Designs.
 
 
 
 
I just sneaked another card in on the left which is not a Christmas card. So simple but very effective I think.
 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Allsorts Challenge - Inspired by a Christmas Carol/Song (Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow)
Stampin for the weekend - Feeling Festive
Sketchy Colours - Red/Green
Totally Gorjuss - Snows the way to go
Make it Monday

Have a wonderful week and I will see you all later when I visit your lovely blogs.

 


32 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful selection of cards Sharon.
Sue x

Chris said...

Sharon these are gorgeous! Love the beautiful CAS designs.
Chris
x

Wishcraft said...

They're all gorgeous Sharon! Beautiful cards :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy L said...

A lovely set of cards, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, sorry to hear Russ has been in hospital. Just scrolled down a bit and awwwwww what a cutie in your handbagxxxx x Susan x

Jo said...

All so very lovely!
hugs Jo x

Penny said...

What a fabulous grouping of CAS cards! I love them all! Such wonderful designs, DP, sentiments, and embellies! :^)
Hope Russ is doing OK now!
Sending hugs, Penny

Wendy said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Sharon, love the CAS designs.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sue said...

WOW! A Stunning selection of cards Sharon. I love your design, gorgeous papers and fabulous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

loz said...

Fantastic cards Sharon. I saw these on MIM..Loz

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, these are just gorgeous, colours and selection of choices...love annie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Wow, a beautiful selection of cards and I love the sentiments on each one. Thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration with us at Make It Monday!

Elise said...

Wowwww Sharon! You've been busy!!! These cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

scrappymo! said...

These are all so wonderful! You have been so busy!
I have a confession too...I leave the insides of my cards 80% pf the time..I too have learned my lesson as I now have to spend all day tomorrow making the inner pages before I can sign them!

DesignerDiva said...

I love those snowflakes cards Sharon, they might be CAS but they are so effective!! Happy to hear your craft fair was successful and I hope everything is ok with Russ
Hugs Laurie xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie these are just stunning, gorgeous creations as always huggles Pops x x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely cards and fabulous designs Sharon! Nice to see you back! Susan x

cotnob said...

It's good to see you Sharon, such a beautiful selection of cards - I'm so pleased that your craft fayre was a success.
Pauline
x

brenda said...

Back to the C&P I am afraid but wanted to pop in any take a peek at your latest make and say hello.

B x

Renee B. said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards Sharon! I love the kraft one! I find the inside of my cards
harder to decorate than the outside...& finding verses for them drives me crazy!
Hugs, Renee

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Sharon. Glad your fair went well.
Lorraine x

Debs M said...

gorgeous cards, saw them on mim x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are all simply beautiful and gorgeous sharon.

gr karin

Claire said...

WOW Sharon, I absolutely love all of these, fabulous designs. I know what you mean about DTs, by the end of the year I will have given them all up, but due to personal circumstances this year, they just had to go. Take care, Claire x

karen said...

Wow love your designs here Sharon, very eye catching, fabulous! hugs, Karenx

JenniferD said...

Looove these Cards might just take a little Inspiration from them. yes life does get in the way sometimes. I'm sure you will still be Bloggin!

Kelly said...

These are fabulous Christmas cards! I bet these all sold on your sale! I am sorry to hear you stepped down from 2 DT. I did the same thing and the relief off your shoulders is a plus. I am still praying for your husband!! I love your little grand baby, so fun at this tiny age! Take care and see you around here soon!
Hugs and prayers,
Kelly

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Sharon! I have missed you. I'm sorry to hear about your husband being in the hospital, and am sending healing thoughts and prayers his way. So happy your grandchild is healthy and doing well.

Your DTs will miss you sorely, but sometimes we all over commit - The craft fayres sound like fun, and I'm sure your projects sell well. Who would not be delighted to receive one?

Please take care - Happy Christmas to you!
hugs,
de

Kim said...

you have been busy! love this selection of cards - all gorgeous!
Kim x

coops said...

all so stunning sharon.fabulous cas designs :D

xx coops xx

Maya said...

Beautiful, Beautiful card!
Love the CAS style, but think it is so hard to make ;)
You made such wonderful ones :)
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors,
'hugs Maya

Shelby said...

Love all of those cards and so happy that you do so well at the fair!!

Shelby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...