Followers

Saturday 1 September 2012

Moving Day

Good Afternoon friends.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. My intention was to get up early today and make a card with one of my new Tilda Stamps which I can't wait to use. That didn't work out though as housework and paying bills got in the way (boring, boring, boring), so I have only now got into my craft room. Better late than never I suppose. Before I start crafting I thought I would post this card  I made last week.

LOTV Moving Day


Card blank is from Craftwork Cards. The papers are a mixture of Sassy Designs (51% off at the moment)!!! and  Pink Petticoat. The image has been coloured using Pro Markers, Flexi Markers and Polychromo pencils for the sofa. My husband wrote the caption on the TV which say's "Home is where the Heart is", which I thought was perfect for a moving card.


The poppy die is from Memory Box and the flowers are from WOC.


I am entering this card into the following challenges
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything goes

Have a lovely evening and enjoy the rest of your weekend. I cannot leave without saying a big thank you to my lovely visitors and followers. I love reading all you comments and always try my best to catch up with you as often as I can.

Love and Hugs to you all.
Sharon. x


12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon this is just beautiful. All the elements woks so perfectly together. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Claire said...

This is a great personalised card. Hugs, Claire x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sharon! Beautiful card! Love how you made it personal with the names. Great design and super- cute stamp! (hope you got to spend some quality time with papers and glue...lol.. I know the feeling when all the boring stuff gets in the way) Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Elizabeth

Wishcraft said...

Aww I love this, it's so cute! Fabulous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, adorable image and love all the details.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Wendy xx

Penny said...

Adorable image, Sharon, and such a sweet card! Love all the thoughtful bits and pieces! Even your hubby chipped in--cool! Am lovin' that poppy die--may have to break down and get that one myself! LOL!
Hugs,
Penny

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

What a good idea to write on the telly screen, and it works so well.
Fabulous card and colouring as usual.
Hugs
Chris x

sue w. said...

Hi Sharon, How cute is this image, and it really made me smile cos that will be me on Monday humping a settee! Love all the detail, especially the names on the clouds, fabby.
Thanks for your visit to my blog and lovely comments, they make my day.
Hope you have a fab Sunday.
Hugs Sue W.

Sarah said...

Hi Sharon

It's so annoying how real life interupts the crafing flow!

Fabulous card. I love the image and the colouring is amazing. I love the way the names have been put into the clouds. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sarah x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and the colours and detailing are beautiful. I love how you have personalised the card using the clouds - such a nice touch!

Sue

Brittany said...

Gorgeous.. Hugs, Brittany, xx

Melissa Bove said...

This is so adorable!! Love that sweet image and how you put the names in the clouds! Very creative!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...